One of the many things keeping me busy at the moment… I decided I’d start the redecorating with the landing.

Stripping the wallpaper was a tedious enough task but one thing led to another and I ended up getting it all plastered, ripping out the doors &frames, stripping the staircase and who knows where it will end (that nasty light fixture definitely has to go :)

Walls stripped- doors & frames pulled:

And again:

One more:

The mess:

Staircase stripped and first wall plastered:

Second wall:

High bit:


Frames going into place:

First door in place:

And again:

Second (from inside):

Still a long way to go, but making good progress!

Promise the next blog post is a lot more colourful :)