One of the many things keeping me busy at the moment… I decided I’d start the redecorating with the landing.
Stripping the wallpaper was a tedious enough task but one thing led to another and I ended up getting it all plastered, ripping out the doors &frames, stripping the staircase and who knows where it will end (that nasty light fixture definitely has to go :)
Walls stripped- doors & frames pulled:
Staircase stripped and first wall plastered:
Frames going into place:
First door in place:
Second (from inside):
Still a long way to go, but making good progress!
Promise the next blog post is a lot more colourful :)